The Princess Tiara is an adorable pattern to work up to have a beautiful extra prop for little Princess Newborn Photos.
Want to purchase the PDF version, you can do so on Craftsy, LoveCrochet or Ravelry for $3.00
- Yarn: Worsted Weight, Weight 4;
- Sample made with Lion Brands Vanna’s Choice (White)
- Hook: K (6.50mm)
- Tapestry Needle, Scissors and Measuring Tape
- Gauge: 12 Stitches and 10 Rows = 4”x4” (hdc)
- St/Sts: Stitch(es)
- Sl St: Slip Stitch
- Ch: Chain
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Hdc: Half Double Crochet
- Dc: Double Crochet
- Chain 1 will NOT count as a stitch.
- Joining: When ending the rounds, you will join with a slip stitch into the 1st stitch (not the chain 1).