The Princess Tiara is an adorable pattern to work up to have a beautiful extra prop for little Princess Newborn Photos.
- Yarn: Worsted Weight, Weight 4;
- Sample made with Lion Brands Vanna’s Choice (White)
- Hook: K (6.50mm)
- Tapestry Needle, Scissors and Measuring Tape
- Gauge: 12 Stitches and 10 Rows = 4”x4” (hdc)
- St/Sts: Stitch(es)
- Sl St: Slip Stitch
- Ch: Chain
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Hdc: Half Double Crochet
- Dc: Double Crochet
- Chain 1 will NOT count as a stitch.
- Joining: When ending the rounds, you will join with a slip stitch into the 1st stitch (not the chain 1).
Princess Tiara (13-14 Inches Circumference and 2 ½ Inches Tall)
You Need Your K Hook and Your Color Choice of Yarn.
Ch 35, join to make a circle.
Round 1: Ch 1, 1 hdc in same ch, 1 hdc in next ch and ch around, join. – 35
Rounds 2-3: Ch 1, 1 hdc in same st, 1 hdc in next st and each st around, join. – 35
Round 4: Ch 1, 1 sc in same st, 1 sc in next st and each st around, join. – 35
Round 5: Ch 1, 1 sc in same st, 5 dc in next st, *skip next st, 1 sc in next st, 5 dc in next st; repeat from*, join. – 72
Fasten off and weave in any loose ends.